Book the best price primary care appointments in Bend, OR
Asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus infection, rash, etc.
Personalized primary care with quality doctors and clinicians on your schedule. No membership fees. No surprise bills. No insurance needed.
7 providers available
See a doctor in minutes with an affordable, easy, and convenient telehealth visit with quality doctors and clinicians for patients in Oregon. No insurance needed.
Traci Lambert, NP
- Family medicine
- "Great experience! She was exactly on time, and she quickly and competently diagnosed the issue with my swollen finger, and immediately sent in the prescription electronically. This was by far a better experience than having to go into urgent care, wait, be exposed to sick people, etc.... Already raving about my experience to my friends...."
The following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Available today
- $5 MEDS
- Prescription, if recommended
- Referral to specialist
$5 MEDICATON.FREE DELIVERY.
- Controlled substance prescription
- Diagnostic testing (strep, flu, corona)
- Laboratory testing
- Worker's comp paperwork
America's only superstore to find great doctors and specialists.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTIONSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- DERMATOLOGYCold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTISTRYDentists near you to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRICSChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in Oregon with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits