Find online doctor visits in Fairfield, OH.
Book a same-day visit with a doctor or specialist online today. Pay directly to save up to 60% on primary care, therapy, imaging, prescriptions, dermatology, and more.
$5 medication. Free delivery.
Dr. Natasha Owendoff, MD
- Obstetrics & gynecology
Dr. Talha Riaz, MD
- Infectious disease
Tiffanie Kehrt, NP
- Family medicine
Dr. Mitchell Kohl, MD
- Family medicine
Dr. Mark Shoag, MD
The following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Internal medicine
- Prescription, if recommended
- Referral to specialist
$5 MEDICATON.FREE DELIVERY.
- Controlled substance prescription
- Diagnostic testing (strep, flu, corona)
- Laboratory testing
- Worker's comp paperwork
How it works.
Explore our top services in Fairfield, OH across 40+ specialties.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTION REFILLMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- SKIN CAREConsults, diagnosis, and management visits for patients in Ohio with cold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTAL CAREDentists in Fairfield, OH to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRIC CAREChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in Ohio with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits
Helping people save on health care, every day.
Your health is in trusted hands.
Why are Sesame prices so much more affordable?
Doctors on Sesame list their own prices, availability, and services - without insurance mark-ups or surprise bills. By putting power back in the hands of patients and doctors, Sesame cuts out the middlemen that drive up costs to save you up to 60% on your care.
It’s not too good to be true. It’s the way healthcare should be: simple and affordable.
- Fairfield, OH