Find doctors near me in Pocatello, ID.
Pay direct to save.
Book a doctor appointment, test, lab, or procedure in minutes. Pay direct at discount prices.
Maninder Kaur, NPAdult health
"Maninder was very knowledgeable and knew exactly which meds were best for me and my condition. The appointment was rapid but clear and concise. I honestly could not have been more pleased and I have saved the site on my desktop so that its handy for the future."The following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Available tomorrow
- $5 MEDS
- Face-to-face video conversation with provider
- Prescription if recommended with local pickup or delivery
- Good for urgent or routine care
- Referral for labs, imaging, or specialists
- Controlled substance prescription
- Worker's comp paperwork
- Lab or diagnostic tests
$5 medication. Free delivery.
America's only superstore to find great doctors.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTIONSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- DERMATOLOGYCold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTISTRYDentists near you to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRICSChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in Idaho with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits
Helping people save on health care, every day.
Why are Sesame prices so much more affordable?
Doctors on Sesame list their own prices, availability, and services - without insurance mark-ups or surprise bills. By putting power back in the hands of patients and doctors, Sesame cuts out the middlemen that drive up costs to save you up to 60% on your care.
It’s not too good to be true. It’s the way health care should be: simple and affordable.
Even more savings, only $7 per month.
- Pocatello, ID