At Affinity Sports Medicine, we specialize in the non-surgical evaluation and treatment of Sports Injuries, Orthopedic Pain and Concussion Management. We provide care to athletes and active adults in the Northland and Greater Kansas City Area utilizing traditional treatment approaches as well as Regenerative Medicine options.
Acute/chronic pain, joint instability, joint pain including certain types of arthritis, tendon injuries, sprains & strains, and chronic back pain are all conditions treated in our clinic. What's included
What's not included
- • Comprehensive evaluation by a Board Certified Sports Medicine Specialist
- • Review of previous radiologic studies provided by the patient (X-ray/MRI/CT/etc.)
Things to keep in mind
- • Diagnostic in-office ultrasound
- • Injections
- • Physical therapy
- • Medications
- • Durable medical equipment (braces, slings, supports, crutches, walking boots, etc)
- • If you have had an X-ray, MRI, CT, etc. performed in the past year, please bring image discs/reports to your appointment
A native of Missouri, Dr. Rowland graduated from Bethany College in Lindsborg, KS with a BA in Social Work. He received his medical education from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed a residency in Family Medicine at The University of Kansas in Wichita, KS and a Sports Medicine fellowship at St. Vincent Health System in Erie, PA.
Dr. Aaron Rowland is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and maintains a Certificate of Added Qualification (Board Certification) in Sports Medicine.
During his career, Dr. Rowland has worked with numerous amateur athletes at the high school and university level. He currently works closely with the athletic department at Faith Christian Academy in Kansas City.