Comprehensive vision and eye wellness exam. This exam includes a full ocular health check and dilation. Some examples of disease or conditions evaluated in a medical eye exam include but are not limited to: cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye, conjunctivitis, and allergies.What's included
What's not included
- • Internal and external exam of the eye
- • Glaucoma evaluation
- • Cataract check
- • Diabetes health maintenance (if applicable)
- • Prescription for eyeglasses (if applicable)
- • Includes $50 credit for prescription glasses or annual supply of contact lenses
Things to keep in mind
- • Prescription for contact lenses (this is an additional fee starting at $48, due at the time of service.)
• Medical eye exams offer a more thorough examination of the eye itself in addition to checking vision (refraction). Refraction is the part of a visit that determines your eyeglass prescription. A medical eye exam will include additional testing and dilation, and will address the overall health of your eyes!
• Eye health emergencies available for an additional fee.
- • Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations to the people of the Kansas City metro area from Harrisonville to St. Joseph, with many locations in between, and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients through enhanced vision.
Brandon Lorenz, O.D. received his doctorate of optometry from Southern College of Optometry in 2012. He provides full scope optometry including pediatric care, contact lens fittings, and disease management. While attending Southern College of Optometry, Brandon completed externships at Children’s Mercy Hospital and Insight Eyecare Specialties. As a student, he was the Vice President of the Missouri State Club, and represented Southern on the Missouri Optometric Association Board of Optometrists in 2011.
Brandon is a Captain in the Missouri Air National Guard 139th Airlift Wing Medical Group. He is also a member of the American Optometric Association and the Missouri Optometric Association.
Brandon currently resides in Saint Joseph with his wife Katie. He enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, playing golf, and attending Mizzou games.