Comprehensive eye exam
Comprehensive vision and eye wellness exam. This exam includes a full ocular health check and dilation. Some examples of disease or conditions evaluated in a medical eye exam include but are not limited to: cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye, conjunctivitis, and allergies.What's included
What's not included
- • Internal and external exam of the eye
- • Glaucoma evaluation
- • Cataract check
- • Diabetes health maintenance (if applicable)
- • Prescription for eyeglasses (if applicable)
Things to keep in mind
- • Prescription for contact lenses (this is an additional fee starting at $48, due at the time of service.)
• Medical eye exams offer a more thorough examination of the eye itself in addition to checking vision (refraction). Refraction is the part of a visit that determines your eyeglass prescription. A medical eye exam will include additional testing and dilation, and will address the overall health of your eyes!
• Eye health emergencies available for an additional fee.
- • Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations to the people of the Kansas City metro area from Harrisonville to St. Joseph, with many locations in between, and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients through enhanced vision.
About the doctor
Jason Harper, O.D. completed his doctorate of optometry at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. Dr. Harper practices full scope optometry including pediatrics, contact lens fitting, ocular disease and co management of cataract and refractive surgery. Special areas of interest include treatment and management of glaucoma and dry eye disease. Jason grew up in Raymore, MO and moved to New York City after receiving his undergraduate degree from Missouri State University in musical theatre performance. He is very excited to be back in the Kansas City area where he now lives with his wife, Cortney and their two children. He enjoys playing basketball and tennis and spending as much time as he can with his wife and kids.