Comprehensive vision and eye wellness exam. This exam includes a full ocular health check and dilation. Some examples of disease or conditions evaluated in a medical eye exam include but are not limited to: cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye, conjunctivitis, and allergies.What's included
What's not included
- • Internal and external exam of the eye
- • Glaucoma evaluation
- • Cataract check
- • Diabetes health maintenance (if applicable)
- • Prescription for eyeglasses (if applicable)
Things to keep in mind
- • Prescription for contact lenses (this is an additional fee starting at $48, due at the time of service.)
• Medical eye exams offer a more thorough examination of the eye itself in addition to checking vision (refraction). Refraction is the part of a visit that determines your eyeglass prescription. A medical eye exam will include additional testing and dilation, and will address the overall health of your eyes!
• Eye health emergencies available for an additional fee.
- • Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations to the people of the Kansas City metro area from Harrisonville to St. Joseph, with many locations in between, and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients through enhanced vision.
Dr. Lauren Seutter, O.D. was born and raised in the Northland, and is a graduate of Park Hill High School. She earned her bachelors of Health Sciences at the University of Missouri, and received her doctorate with cum laude honors from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. Dr. Seutter trained at Children’s Mercy Hospital, The Eye Center in Memphis, and Vision Source Eyecare. During her schooling she became skilled in the treatment and management of ocular diseases, contact lens fitting, co-management of cataract and refractive surgery, and dry eye disease.
Lauren looks forward to serving the community by connecting with local schools and societies to provide premium eye care. Lauren and her husband, Blake, live in Kansas City North and enjoy attending Restore Community Church.