Best sleep doctor near me in Royal Oak, MI
Why is Sesame different?
Are doctors on Sesame board-certified?
Yes, all doctors on Sesame are board-certified. Doctors and clinicians share their licensure, education history, and clean disciplinary record as a condition for participating on the platform. That means that any health care provider you meet with through Sesame is fully trained, with extensive experience and expertise.
Does Sesame work with insurance?
In short, you do not need insurance to use Sesame. Sesame offers transparent upfront prices for patients without insurance.
Sesame services are paid directly, separate from health insurance.
If your insurance includes a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA), you can use your funds from these accounts to pay for care on Sesame. Some of these plans include a debit card you can use to pay upfront, and others require you to submit your receipt after your purchase.
If your insurance includes out-of-network coverage and/or a deductible, you may be able to submit your receipt from Sesame for reimbursement. Eligibility is determined by your insurance company and will vary depending on your plan. And you can always use your insurance to pay for medications picked up at your local pharmacy. Our team is here to help you - call us at 1 (877) 947-6411 with any questions.
Is my payment and medical information safe?
Sesame uses Stripe, the most trusted, secure third-party payment platform in the world. Stripe is used by large technology platforms like Lyft, Etsy, and Open Table.
Stripe keeps your payment information for all future purchases on their secure servers and no one else receives access to your payment information.
Sesame’s systems and platforms are all HIPAA compliant.
What is Sesame’s cancellation policy?
Sesame’s cancellation policy makes booking, canceling, and rescheduling easy. Sesame will honor a full refund for any of our appointments when canceled within the following time constraints:
- Virtual appointments: cancel up to 3 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- In-person appointments: cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- All other appointments (including labs, imaging, and appointments that do not have a specific day or time at purchase): cancel up to 10 days after the purchase date once Sesame confirms with the provider that the appointment did not take place.
We are unable to offer refunds for the following:
- Requests within 24 hours of your appointment time for in-person appointments.
- Requests within 3 hours of your appointment time for virtual appointment.s
- Requests to prescribe a particular medication or complete particular paperwork that is not accepted.
- Surgical procedures with confirmed scheduling.
- A lab must be completed within 7 days of purchase. Sesame cannot issue a refund after the 7-day window.
- Any refund request more than 10 days after the scheduled visit.
If you make a same-day appointment by mistake and need to cancel, Sesame will refund you if you request a cancellation within one hour of completing the purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (877) 947-6411 between 9 AM and 7 PM EST, Monday through Friday, or between 9 AM and 6 PM EST on Saturday and Sunday. We'll resolve your questions as quickly as we can.