Men's health in Springfield, IL
Katie Fry, APRN
- Family medicine
- "This was very convenient and cost effective for me"
$5 MEDICATON.FREE DELIVERY.
- Available today
- $5 MEDS
Video hair loss consult
Virtual ED consult
- $5 MEDICATON.FREE DELIVERY.
Virtual premature ejaculation consult
Get the best price for medication today.
|30 tablets||30 tablets||30 tablets|
Explore related specialists and services
Your questions answered.
What about men in their 40s & 50s?
What types of doctor appointments are recommended for men in their 40s & 50s?
If you have any of the conditions listed above - anxiety, hypertension, hair loss, high cholesterol, or ED - you should see a doctor to get care. In addition, doctors recommend a shingles vaccination at 50.
Doctors also recommend 3 important cancer screenings:
1. Colonoscopy at 45 - or earlier if you have a family history of colon cancer.
2. Prostate cancer screening at 50 - or earlier if you have a family history of prostate cancer.
3. Lung cancer screening at 55 if you're a smoker.