Includes comprehensive vision and eye wellness exam and an eyeglass prescription. Some examples of disease or conditions evaluated in a medical eye exam include but are not limited to: cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye, conjunctivitis, and allergies.What's included
What's not included
- • Internal and external exam of the eye
- • Glaucoma evaluation
- • Cataract check
- • Diabetes health maintenance (if applicable)
- • Prescription for eyeglasses (if applicable)
Things to keep in mind
- • Prescription for contact lenses (this may be an additional fee due at the time of service)
- • Medical eye exams offer a more thorough examination of the eye itself in addition to checking vision (refraction). Refraction is the part of a visit that determines your eyeglass prescription. A medical eye exam will include additional testing and dilation, and will address the overall health of your eyes!
About the doctor
Dr. Sander is an optometrist in Overland Park providing complete eye care services for the surrounding communities. As a licensed optometrist, he provides exams, diagnoses, and treatments of all disorders that affect the eye or vision. In addition to training in eye diseases and disorders, his training also includes anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology. With this background, he is skilled to recognize a range of health issues; such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and hypertension. Dr. Sander works hard to stay current on the latest advances in eye health and vision care and regularly attends continuing education seminars and advanced training courses. It is because of this dedication to continuing education that our Overland Park patients receive modern and progressive vision care.
Here are Dr. Sander's most common on-site services:
Contact lens prescription$70
Contact lens prescription - astigmatism$80
Contact lens prescription - bifocal lenses$90