Affordable Urgent care in Baldwin, VA
- 15-min visitMichael They, FNP-BCUrgent careAvailable todayThe following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Symptom assessment
- 20-min visitEdward Poindexter, FNP-BC, FAANPFamily medicine15-min visitDanielle Desroches, NPFamily medicineAvailable today15-min visitMichael They, FNP-BCUrgent careAvailable today20-min visitOmobolanle Adenuga, NPFamily medicineAvailable today15-min visitOla Onabanjo, FNP-BCUrgent careAvailable today15-min visitDawn Drewes, APRNUrgent careAvailable today15-min visitDr. Mitchell Kohl, MDFamily medicineAvailable today15-min visitCrystal Bates, NPFamily medicineAvailable today15-min visitDr. Amol Malankar, DOFamily medicineAvailable tomorrow20-min visitElizabeth Johnston, APRNFamily medicineAvailable todayThe following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Prescription, if recommended
- Referral to specialist
Tip: Save an average of 74% on most medicationsAsk your doctor to send your prescription to “ScriptHero” to find the lowest cash price near you in ScriptHero's nationwide pharmacy network.
- Controlled substance prescription
- Diagnostic testing (strep, flu, corona)
- Laboratory testing
- Worker's comp paperwork
What are reasons to book a video urgent care visit and how much will it cost?
Video urgent care offers patients on Sesame the ability to get care quickly for a range of conditions in Virginia, regardless of their insurance status. If you have medicare, if you're uninsured, on a high deductible plan, or have one of many insurance plans, doctors on Sesame list one, upfront fee for care. In many states, you can see a doctor for something urgent for as low as $30 on Sesame.