How Sesame works.
Finally, a place to define a healthcare of your own. Welcome to direct-to-patient care.
Explore your options
Discover and define a healthcare of your own.
From primary care and prescription refills to dermatology and dentistry, clinicians on Sesame can help you treat and manage any condition.
Choose your doctors
Build your care dream team.
Sesame's rigorous vetting process means every doctor you see is the best doctor you’ve ever seen.
Book your visit
You and your doctor. Yep, that’s it.
Sesame’s cancellation policy makes booking, cancelling, and rescheduling easy. Cancel up to 3 hours before your virtual appointment or 24 hours before your in-person appointment and get a full refund — no questions asked.
Pay one upfront price
Say goodbye to surprise bills.
Pay one clear price for your visit with no hidden costs. That way, you can stop worrying about bills and start worrying about feeling better.
Same-day telehealth visits for any urgent need.
Common visit reasons: UTI, sore throat, eczema or rash, back pain, cold and flu symptoms, and more. Available today for patients in One Loudoun, VA.
- Telehealth visitThe following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Symptom assessment
- Prescription, if recommended
- Prescription for controlled substances
Explore top services in One Loudoun, VA and save up to 60% on quality virtual care.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTION REFILLSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in Virginia with erectile dysfunction
- SKIN CAREConsults, diagnosis, and management visits for patients in Virginia with cold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- VAGINAL INFECTIONSTreatment for patients in One Loudoun, VA with vaginal irritation, itching, change in discharge, and more
- DENTAL CAREDentists in One Loudoun, VA to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth