Best price skin & dermatology appointments in .
See a primary care provider
- Virtual skin consultPrimary care providers can diagnose and treat most skin conditions over video.
- In-person visit
- Condition assessment
- Validation of comorbidities or underlying condition, if appropriate
- Medical history review
- Prescription for controlled substances
See a dermatologist
- In person dermatology consultSee a provider in person if you're managing a more severe condition.
- Virtual dermatology consultDermatologists can often diagnose acne, eczema, rashes, cold sores, and insect bites over video.
Top-rated online doctors & specialists available now.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTIONSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- DERMATOLOGYCold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTISTRYDentists near you to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRICSChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits
Why are Sesame prices so much more affordable?
Doctors on Sesame list their own prices, availability, and services - without insurance mark-ups or surprise bills. By putting power back in the hands of patients and doctors, Sesame cuts out the middlemen that drive up costs to save you up to 60% on your care.
It’s not too good to be true. It’s the way health care should be: simple and affordable.