Find doctors near me in Bismarck, ND.
Pay direct to save.
Book a doctor appointment, test, lab, or procedure in minutes. Pay direct at discount prices.
Dr. Ike Ogbu, MD4.8(50)Internal medicine
"Dr. Ike was very kind and understanding, he listened to my concerns and addressed them thoroughly. I particularly liked that in such a short window of time he made me feel comfortable and comfortable and confident in his abilities as a provider. I would recommend to my loved ones."The following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Available today
- $5 MEDS
- Referral for labs, imaging, or specialists
- Good for urgent or routine care
- Prescription if recommended with local pickup or delivery
- Face-to-face video conversation with provider
- Lab or diagnostic tests
- Controlled substance prescription
- Worker's comp paperwork
$5 medication. Free delivery.
America's only superstore to find great doctors.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTIONSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- DERMATOLOGYCold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTISTRYDentists near you to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRICSChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in North Dakota with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits
Helping people save on health care, every day.
Why are Sesame prices so much more affordable?
Doctors on Sesame list their own prices, availability, and services - without insurance mark-ups or surprise bills. By putting power back in the hands of patients and doctors, Sesame cuts out the middlemen that drive up costs to save you up to 60% on your care.
It’s not too good to be true. It’s the way health care should be: simple and affordable.
Even more savings, only $7 per month.
- Bismarck, ND