Find doctors near me in New Hampshire.
Pay direct to save.
Book a doctor appointment, test, lab, or procedure in minutes. Pay direct at discount prices.
- The following inclusions and exclusions apply:
- Face-to-face video conversation with provider
- Prescription if recommended with local pickup or delivery
- Good for urgent or routine care
- Referral for labs, imaging, or specialists
$5 MEDICATON.FREE DELIVERY.$5 medicationPrescribed by a doctor on SesameFree & fast deliveryLook for$5 medstag to find a doctor who can prescribe $5 medication.
- Controlled substance prescription
- Worker's comp paperwork
- Lab or diagnostic tests
$5 medication. Free delivery.
America's only superstore to find great doctors.
- URGENT CARETreatment for asthma, ear infection, fever, UTI, sinus, infection, rashes and more
- PRESCRIPTIONSMedication for blood pressure, thyroid, depression, cholesterol, birth control, and more
- MENTAL HEALTHAnxiety, depression, stress, ADHD, counseling, therapy, and more
- DERMATOLOGYCold sores, dark spots, eczema, moles, insect bites, rashes, and more
- DENTISTRYDentists near you to treat tooth and gum pain, inflammation, infection, chipped, and broken teeth
- WOMEN’S HEALTHBirth control refill, pap smear, STI screening, and more
- PEDIATRICSChildren's ear infection, flu, cold, rash, and more
- ED CONSULTScreening, diagnosis, prescriptions, and management for patients in New Hampshire with erectile dysfunction
- SEXUAL HEALTHSTI / STD consulting, birth control options, ED consults, vasectomy consultations and telehealth OB-GYN visits
Helping people save on health care, every day.
Why are Sesame prices so much more affordable?
Doctors on Sesame list their own prices, availability, and services - without insurance mark-ups or surprise bills. By putting power back in the hands of patients and doctors, Sesame cuts out the middlemen that drive up costs to save you up to 60% on your care.
It’s not too good to be true. It’s the way health care should be: simple and affordable.
Even more savings, only $7 per month.
- New Hampshire