Same-day Antibiotic Prescriptions for Fast UTI Treatment in North Carolina
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection of the urinary tract. They usually occur when bacteria enter the urethra (the tube that carries urine out of the bladder). The bladder and urethra are the most commonly affected parts of the urinary tract. However, a UTI can affect any component of the urinary system, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Urinary tract infections sometimes occur without any signs or symptoms, but when they do they may include:
- A strong and persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation while urinating
- Peeing in little amounts, but frequently
- Cloudy or hazy urine
- Scarlet, bright pink, or cola-colored urine, as this may be an indication that there is blood in your urine.
- Strong smelling urine
- Pressure or cramping in the groin or lower abdomen
Below is a list of common medications often prescribed for UTIs which a doctor or provider can prescribe for you for just $5 through SesameRx.
In addition to medication, there are a variety treatment options for UTIs. Generally, they start with home remedies but in severe cases require extensive medical treatment. Talk to your doctor about how to best treat your UTI.