Most affordable pediatric care in Pennsylvania
Video lactation consult (new patient)
Why is Sesame different?
Are doctors on Sesame board-certified?
Does Sesame work with insurance?
In short, you do not need insurance to use Sesame. Sesame offers transparent upfront prices for patients without insurance.
Sesame services are paid directly, separate from health insurance.
If your insurance includes a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA), you can use your funds from these accounts to pay for care on Sesame. Some of these plans include a debit card you can use to pay up front, and others require you to submit your receipt after your purchase.
If your insurance includes out-of-network coverage and/or a deductible, you may be able to submit your receipt from Sesame for reimbursement. Eligibility is determined by your insurance company and will vary depending on your plan. And you can always use your insurance to pay for medications picked up at your local pharmacy. Our team is here to help you - call us at 1 (877) 947-6411 with any questions.
Is my payment and medical information safe?
Sesame uses Stripe, the most trusted, secure third-party payment platform in the world. Stripe is used by large technology platforms like Lyft, Etsy, and Open Table.
Stripe keeps your payment information for all future purchases on their secure servers and no one else receives access to your payment information.
Sesame’s systems and platforms are all HIPAA compliant.
What is Sesame’s cancellation policy?
Sesame’s cancellation policy makes booking, cancelling, and rescheduling easy. Sesame will honor a full refund for any of our visits when cancelled within the following time constraints:
- Virtual visits: cancel up to 3 hours before the scheduled visit
- In-person visits: cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- All other visits (including labs, imaging, and visits that do not have a specific day or time at purchase): cancel up to 10 days after the purchase date once Sesame confirms with the provider that the visit did not take place
We are unable to offer refunds for the following:
- No-shows or missed appointments
- Disagreement over the clinical outcome of the visit or not receiving a prescription
- Surgical procedures with specific scheduling requirements
- Any request made 10 days after the original purchase date
If you do make a same-day appointment by mistake and need to cancel, Sesame will refund you if you request a cancellation within one hour of completing the purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (877) 947-6411 between 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday, or between 10 AM and 2PM Eastern on Saturday and Sunday. We'll resolve your questions as quickly as we can.