Introduction to direct primary care
60-minute primary care consultation to evaluate and treat ongoing medical conditions. Patients then have the option to sign up for our direct primary care membership if they wish to continue care with our clinic for future visits.What's included
What's not included
- • Exam with clinician to evaluate and treat ongoing medical conditions
Things to keep in mind
- • Services related to disability assessment and paperwork, worker's compensation claims, and/or controlled medicine or prescriptions.
- • Labs, diagnostic testing, or immunizations may be an additional fee
- • This service is for new patients only.
- • Patients have the option to sign up for our direct primary care membership if they wish to continue care with our clinic for future visits.
About the doctor
Dr. Tiffanny Blythe grew up in rural Alabama idolizing the rural country docs. She had an early passion for medicine and dreamed of providing simple, life-saving care for everyday people. While getting her degree in biomedical sciences from the University of South Alabama, she held multiple leadership roles and volunteer positions. She went on to get a Master of Educational Psychology from the University of Alabama simply for the joy of learning. In medical school, she wanted to focus on how to care for humans, not simply how to cure diseases. She found that at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences.
Dr. Blythe is proud to offer superior, full-spectrum primary care for everyone in the family. She finds all aspects of medicine fascinating and loves the variety that family medicine provides.